Friday, January 1, 2010

i'm change and need change

too late
i don't care wut you mean
i don't know wut i suppose to do
i'm walkin and i'm fallin cz there's so many stones there
is that bad?
is that wrong?
is there something wrong w/ me? or YOU?
have u ever talked 2 me bout this before?
it's d big deal and it have to stop
but it's too late
i'm tired, i have a conclution after all of this negotiation
i know i'm wrong but this is my life this is me and it still likes 2 years ago when i believed it and realized wut i suppose to do
everything makes me change, who needs change?
it will be so long explaination, just for one reason
sorry i'm not well as you hope
don't worry it flows and just forget it as you ever done
i doubt it, you know i never walk on your thinkin way directly
but now i'm tired and i will work hard to get wut you want from me
not as your daughter but as people something, strange girl or your doll
fool i know, have you ever seen me as now before?
it hurts BUT I HAVE TO BE STRONG AS I CAN
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR CARE AND PATIENT FOR ME
AND SORRY I CAN'T MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME AND I CAN'T GIVE YOU WUT YOU WANT
TOO MUCH SORRY
TOO FOOL, THAT'S ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and comments :3