Thursday, January 7, 2010

disgusting

aku cuma bisa membayangkan hal buruk yang sudah berlalu
firasat dan ambang-ambang kepercayaan tentang perasaan itu selalu mengambang menutupi ingatan akan kebaikan kalian . your love and care .
semuanya habis, firasat itu begitu haus dan tamak
i feels everything and it makes me full up
uncertain what it looks like but i believe that's bad for some reasons
as you ever look inside of me when you deep in close with this feeling
do you see? i never pray i never do anything
cz everything just flows, while everything get worse and makes pain
kamu ga seharusnya ada disini menanggung semuanya
sorry, you have to feel it too
even i know that your life as same as my life
we need each other but when you need me, i never there as words that you ever said just for me
after all of this tragedy i found my self, she bured deep so deep down
i said that we have to holdin each other
we're best friend and it's never die even we leave so far away
fool me
just me
i have a lot
you give me
i never deny
hanya waktu untuk mendewasakan diri kan?
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and comments :3