Monday, March 15, 2010

sunshine and moon light TRAGEDY


(sunday, 14 march 2010)
Guys aku seneng banget hari ini :) yeah !
Twice, it’s twice
I just smiled with shined eyes when it turns bright
Oh my, he makes me wonder ‘is it really freaking dreams?’
A little fairy dance as before
But they’re so died, I know I just play along
I’m the main character, always
Twice, it’s not twice
I couldn’t believe in, he just a little spot of the earth
So sad, he’s too far
I miss him, my angel
Then
I’m trying to trust it with shined eyes
A freaking sunshine either his gently night
He holds me, he smiles for me, he hugs me, and he just makes me so crazy
Hahaha romanceu tumben yah si pitri :”>
Jadi malu hoho


(monday, 15 march 2010)
Hari ini tragedy, suram
Saya ingin lenyap dari permukaan bumi
Saya benci semua yang terjadi, yang saya lihat, dengar dan rasakan
I can’t breath
He’ll never see me again, my angel


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and comments :3